welcome

The Golden Lane Estate website is run by GLE residents (GLE website comms team) and supported by the Golden Lane Residents' Association.

The forums are moderated.  Any comments which appear to be abusive or potentially libellous or which contravene the terms of service under which the site is licensed by the service provider Ning will be removed. 

Privacy Policy

Forum

MAJOR WORKS & PROJECTS

49 discussions

COLPAI

Site of former Richard Cloudesley School

82 discussions

BERNARD MORGAN HOUSE

16 discussions

COMMENT ON GOLDEN LANE

1171 discussions

COMMUNITY CENTRE

14 discussions

HEALTH & WELLBEING

26 discussions

ESTATE OFFICE ANNOUNCEMENTS

453 discussions

ITEMS FOR SALE OR RECYCLE

182 discussions

COMMENT ON GOLDEN LANE (1,171)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Margaret Prior's Funeral

Hello All.  In relation to my last post about the passing away of my Mum, I would like to post an update.  Mum's funeral is to leave the ca…

Started by Maria Elizabeth Prior

1 Apr 20
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

Crescent House Electricity Bills

Hi all, I'm fairly certain there must be a similar thread somewhere, but couldn't find it. I've just asked the porter to grab my meter rea…

Started by Kirill Arakcheev

2 Apr 16
Reply by Lee Studley

Drilling

Is anyone else besides themselves with this noise? I feel for the children who have broken up from school for a well earned break and have…

Started by Tink F

0 Apr 9

Projection installation proposal for Golden Lane Estate

Hello I'm Hayley Cotton, a local designer that would like to create a projection installation on the Estate for UNESCO Science Day and I wo…

Started by Aurora.projection

0 Mar 20

Looking for original/near original flats to photograph for book on Golden Lane Estate

Hello I am a former resident of Golden Lane, and have recently written the book ‘The Barbican Estate’ published by Batsford. I am now work…

Started by Stefi Orazi

0 Feb 25

Alma 'the Duchess' was terminally unwell

Alma has asked  me to let people know that she is recovering in hospital after a fall. Cards to: ECU (elderly care unit) bay E bed 4 Homert…

Started by Iain Meek

33 Jan 27
Reply by Iain Meek

Parking:Your View

Do you have views about parking on the estate you'd like to share? Are there enough spaces, too many, not enough for bikes, no recharging p…

Started by Billy Mann

0 Jan 10

Merry Christmas Everyone!

To all my neighbours and fellow residents I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas.  I know several of us have had a bad year, a…

Started by Maria Elizabeth Prior

0 Dec 24, 2018

Alarms

There was a three fire engine call out last night. Was there a fire or was it a false alarm?. There seemed to be a lot of alarms going off…

Started by Merry Monk

0 Dec 23, 2018

Decorator Recommendation

If anyone is thinking of having some decorating done, I can highly recommend Terry O'Dwyer (07964 662928). He painted our whole flat durin…

Started by Steve Smith

0 Dec 16, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service