welcome

The Golden Lane Estate website is run by GLE residents (GLE website comms team) and supported by the Golden Lane Residents' Association.

The forums are moderated.  Any comments which appear to be abusive or potentially libellous or which contravene the terms of service under which the site is licensed by the service provider Ning will be removed. 

Privacy Policy

@GoldenLaneEC1

Text Box

Facebook

There are two Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here:

GLERA and City of London

COMMENT ON GOLDEN LANE (1,167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fury after Golden Lane resident’s prized garden turfed out

Fury after Golden Lane resident’s prized garden turfed outhttp://www.citymatters.london/fury-golden-lane-resident-garden-turfed-out/

Started by nathan

7 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by nathan

Islington Foodbank collection at The Blacksmith and Tofeemaker Pub

The Blacksmith and The Toffeemaker pub on St John Street, are collecting donations for Isington Foodbank throughout December so if you'd li…

Started by Dawn Frampton

0 Dec 5, 2017

Community Christmas Fair 9th December Tombola Donation wanted

This is a call for donations for the Tombola at our Christmas Fair. We need anything from boxes of biscuits, teas, chocolates to soaps and…

Started by Christo

1 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by Christo

Feedback Report - proposed plans for the conversion of the ground floor level of Great Arthur House into residential accommodation

City of London Officers and Studio Partington held a drop-in event for residents on Thursday 5 thOctober, 15.30 -17.30, at the Sir Ralph Pe…

Started by GLE Website Comms Team

0 Nov 28, 2017

(looking for) Studio flat in GLE. Can move in ASAP.

Dear all, I'm looking for a studio flat (just myself) If you're planning to move or your tenant is moving out, please let me know.  I've be…

Started by Manuele

0 Nov 5, 2017

Fitting a big bath into a small bathroom

I am taller than my bath and would really like to fit a normal length bath into a small Basterfield bathroom. Has anyone managed to do this…

Started by Paul Lincoln

0 Nov 4, 2017

Muggings

Alas there have been two muggings in Fann Street over the past 4 weeks also. Mobile phone was snatched and Handbag snatched. In broad dayli…

Started by Tracy Batten

7 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Lee Bailey

Window cleaner

Do you the name and number for a window cleaner? Thanks

Started by Paul Lincoln

3 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Jacqueline Swanson

Blowing in the wind

Dear All It am trying to write newspaper story on the junction of Fann St at the Shakespeare pub. Is this "the windiest corner in London"?…

Started by Billy Mann

0 Oct 25, 2017

Looking for one-bed to rent

Hello,  I have been a tenant in the Lauderdale Tower for the past four years. I am now looking for a smaller place to rent in Golden Lane,…

Started by Daniel

3 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by Patricia O'Connor

RSS

© 2018   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service