Imagine Golden Lane and Community Cafe next Saturday at Under Crescent House

April 27, 2024 from 2pm to 4pm
Saturday
Paul Lincoln posted an event

Imagine Golden Lane and Community Cafe next Saturday at Under Crescent House

April 27, 2024 from 2pm to 4pm
Saturday

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

GENERAL COMMENTS & QUERIES (1,396)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Barbican's magazine

I run the Barbican Association's quarterly magazine, Barbican Life, and given we concentrate primarily on local matters - many of which wil…

Started by Lawrence Williams

2 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Steve Daszko

Merry Christmas!!!

I would like to wish a very Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to our members here!!  Since joining I have made some lovely new friends, w…

Started by Maria Elizabeth Prior

2 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

Apartment for photoshoot

Hello  I am looking for an apartment to do a short photoshoot project in, this week for an afternoon in the estate. Preferably with period…

Started by Benjamin Toms

0 Dec 12, 2011

Is this Planning?

Someone called Jacqui Campbell was introduced at tonight's GLERA meeting as the person in charge of Barbican and Col Estates. She took up a…

Started by Roland Jeffery

2 Dec 11, 2011

Wheel chairs

Does anybody know where you can borrow or rent (cheaply)  a transit wheelchair ( ones that you push people in ) just for a morning or after…

Started by Christine Clifford

5 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Christine Clifford

No more 'free swims' for over 60s

On leaving the Leisure Centre public meeting Bill thought to ask the Corporation chap about free swim status and was told that was not part…

Started by Christine Clifford

9 Dec 10, 2011

Barbican YMCA

The City YMCA is due to leave the Barbican YMCA building next summer, just after the Olympics. I think this will be an immense relief to m…

Started by Roland Jeffery

1 Dec 7, 2011

Proposal to change the National Electoral Boundaries to pair the City with Islington instead of Westminster

I am posting this on behalf of the GLERA Committee who want to share this information with all residents to make you aware as an individual…

Started by Peter Luckham

1 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Roland Jeffery

Rubbish

I've seen all sorts of things left by the bins under Stanley Cohen House. Sofas, fridges, piles of toys but I have to say that seeing a ful…

Started by Shane

1 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by nathan

Damn them Helicopters

Does anyone get really fed up of bloody helicopters hovering over the estate for no apparent reason. I notice the barbican talk have a whol…

Started by Jax

12 Dec 4, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service