Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

GENERAL COMMENTS & QUERIES (1,395)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Shakespeare Pub Flags

Am I the only person who thinks that the flags and bunting left over from the World Cup outside the Shakespeare looks a little, ermmm....ta…

Started by Stefi Orazi

3 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Roland Jeffery

City of London Local Development Framework

We have received this message from City of London, and would like to share with the local residents.   Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act…

Started by EXHIBIT Gallery

0 Sep 10, 2010

market day

Has the market day on the 11th september been advertised anywhere other than Golden Lane? It would be a shame of other local estates etc we…

Started by tracy caton

1 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Christine Clifford

Local record store

Does anyone know of a local independent record store that sells vinyl? A bit like Pure Groove before it closed down for refurbishment.

Started by John

5 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by John

URGENT Favour — Door numbers!!

Hello, If anyone is at home right now and lives in Cullum Welch or Crescent House, I don't suppose you could do me a favour, and measure t…

Started by Stefi Orazi

3 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Roland Jeffery

Red door paint

Hello! Does anyone know where I could get a little bit of the red paint used for the front doors? I have changed my lock and the new one is…

Started by Lucy Pickering

0 Sep 2, 2010

Vintage City footage

I stumbled across this City of London archive film from 1970. The footage is a bit wobbly but well worth watching. There's some footage of…

Started by John

3 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Christine Clifford

Signage

Has anyone other than me ever thought it would be nice it the estate was de-cluttered of all the unecessary signs that are stuck up round t…

Started by Roland Jeffery

11 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Roland Jeffery

recommend a restaurant?

Please use this forum to recommend local or futher afield restaurants, cafes and pubs or bars?

Started by Christine Clifford

10 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Nick Lee

Recommendation- Old Red Cow pub Long Lane

We can heartily recommend the Old Red Cow pub in Long Lane. Excellent Sunday lunches and jazz evenings every week. If that is your thing yo…

Started by Christine Clifford

3 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Roland Jeffery

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service