Latest Activity

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

GOLDEN LANE RESIDENTS' ASSOCIATION (126)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We need to talk about...Redecorations

As far as I can establish the estate was last redecorated in 2005. By next summer that will be 13 years. A normal cycle of redecoration wou…

Started by Charles Humphries

1 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Tim Godsmark

Estate Lighting

On behalf of GLERA I joined the estate walkabout yesterday evening with Leila Ben-Hassel from the City of London, lighting designers from E…

Started by Tim Godsmark

0 Dec 14, 2017

Condensation on windows caused by cold bridging

Hi, The Corporation of London has designed the building very poorly. Bowater House in particular with metal frame windows in bedrooms attra…

Started by A P

5 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by nathan

Concrete Repairs

I got a notice about the cost of concrete repairs this morning. The letter raises the following issues: 1. Why Keepmoat were selected when…

Started by Tim Godsmark

8 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by MALIYA PRICE

GLERA General Meeting agenda, Tuesday 28 November, 7pm

The nights are drawing in, there’s a little frost in the air… yes, as winter arrives, it’s time for a GLERA General Meeting!  Join us on Tu…

Started by Nick Sharp

2 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Nick Sharp

Alternative means of escape

The Royal Institute of British Architects is calling for new tall multi-occupancy buildings to have  alternative means of escape and well a…

Started by Paul Drinkwater

1 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Charles Humphries

RCS/CoLPAI Tower | Daylighting

GLERA asked for the daylighting report that was prepared with the application to be reconfigured so that the loss of daylight to each flat…

Started by Charles Humphries

0 Nov 7, 2017

Section 106 money

I hope everyone has read the latest http://www.citymatters.london/ 18-24 October. Our Common Councillor, Mary Durcan, is asking questions…

Started by Iain Meek

0 Oct 19, 2017

Window replacement for Hatfield House

Hi, I would like to ask GLERA about the non possibility of opting out from window replacement at Hatfield House.. I have just spoken to Sha…

Started by Nancy Honey

4 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by Matt Startin

Window replacement for Hatfield House

Hi, I would like to ask GLERA about the non possibility of opting out from window replacement at Hatfield House.. I have just spoken to Sha…

Started by Nancy Honey

0 Jul 10, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service