Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

HEALTH & WELLBEING (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fusion Young at Heart Fee

I just noticed that Fusion have increased my Young at Heart membership fee from £3.60 per month to £10.  i looked back and they had sent me…

Started by Tim Godsmark

0 Apr 28, 2020

Construction noise - letter from our MP to Under Secretary of State

Good afternoon, Here’s an update from Nickie – please feel free to share this with your residents. Nickie has received a huge amount of cor…

Started by GLE Website Comms Team

0 Apr 23, 2020

GLE Covid 19 Update

Useful telephone numbers including food delivery companies taking orders over the phone  HUB Flyer 4

Started by GLE Website Comms Team

0 Apr 22, 2020

City Corporation Advice/Support

For anyone needing help not already covered by the resident-led efforts to support people in the light of Covid-19 or needing additional he…

Started by David Graves (your Alderman)

0 Apr 17, 2020

Victim Support

Started by Ruben Mendes

1 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by Seddon Gal

This Bank Holiday Weekend

Started by Ruben Mendes

0 Apr 9, 2020

Food bank urgent needs w/c 6April

Hello lovely golden people thank you so much for all your generosity so far. this week our urgent needs are: Cereal/porridgeTins (meat,…

Started by Seddon Gal

0 Apr 5, 2020

Eye health worries?

I use Cult Vision under Crescent House. Panos the optician is very thorough and helpful. I have a referral for possible glaucoma and defin…

Started by Christine Clifford

0 Apr 3, 2020

Wonderful Wednesday at the Square Mile Food Bank

We are in particular need of:PastaRiceSpreadsLong life JuiceAnd cleaning products :SoapWashing up liquidBleachLoo rollsPaper TowelStrong c…

Started by Seddon Gal

0 Apr 1, 2020

City of London Corporation Advice/Guidance for the Corona Virus Emergency

The following information (and more) is also on the City Corporation website here: https://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/services/health-and-well

Started by David Graves (your Alderman)

0 Mar 30, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service