Latest Activity

Christine Clifford posted a discussion
Tuesday
Yuriko Nakano posted an event

Free event: SWORDS Showcase - Hypnotic Spoken Words from Romania at Barbican Library

March 14, 2024 from 6pm to 7pm
Mar 5
GLE Website Comms Team posted an event
Thumbnail

Variously Different Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5
GLE Website Comms Team posted an event
Thumbnail

Pets Policy Consultation at Sir Ralph Perring Centre

March 5, 2024 from 5:30pm to 7pm
Mar 4

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

ITEMS FOR SALE OR RECYCLE (233)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone looking to buy a wheelchair?

Hello! I have a wheelchair that is no longer needed and wondered if anyone on here is in need of one. Originally bought from Argos, lookin…

Started by Carla Patricia Batten

0 Aug 15, 2020

FREE - Vegetable juicer

Lockdown clearout - Magamix Duo vegetable juicer GWO free. I can leave it outside my flat (GAH) for pickup or bring to you. Let me know.

Started by Susan Whitfield

1 Jun 11, 2020
Reply by Ryan

Avon isn't just about make up you know...

Yes thats right, so many other FANTASTIC products on offer, all smell GREAT and cost effective! Like for example: Need Hand sanitiser - A…

0 Jun 7, 2020

Avon Calling, new book is out!

Hi all, I hope you are all well! The new book is out, exciting right? Don't forget, FATHER'S DAY is on the 21st JUNE, there are some gre…

0 Jun 5, 2020

Balcony furniture set for sale. 1 year old, good condition. Perfect size for GAH balconies £80 o.n.o

1 year old but hardly used, turquoise two chairs and matching glass table  - they fit perfectly on the GAH balcony and can be tucked away u…

Started by Martin

0 May 29, 2020

Avon Calling!

Hi all, I hope you are all well and keeping safe! I wanted to share the first video with you all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VvDcSm

0 May 26, 2020

Avon Calling

Hi all, Hope you are all well and keeping safe :) Just to let you know Campaign 9 is LIVE with some great offers. Please check out the we…

1 May 20, 2020
Reply by Carla Patricia Batten

Avon Calling - Newsletter

Hi all, I hope you are all well and keeping safe! Just to let you know I will be starting a newsletter for my Avon business and will send…

0 May 14, 2020

Avon Calling

Hello! Avon Calling!  Hope you are all well and keeping safe!  I am our estate and surrounding areas rep for AVON.  My online site is her…

2 May 13, 2020
Reply by Carla Patricia Batten

Toshiba LED TV for sale.

Hi All, I bought a new tv so have my 40” Toshiba LCD TV for sale. It’s in great shape and works really well. It’s not a smart tv, just a n…

Started by Nick

0 Mar 8, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service