Imagine Golden Lane and Community Cafe next Saturday at Under Crescent House

April 27, 2024 from 2pm to 4pm
Saturday
Paul Lincoln posted an event

Imagine Golden Lane and Community Cafe next Saturday at Under Crescent House

April 27, 2024 from 2pm to 4pm
Saturday

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

Hussain's Discussions (162)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the links to the information on Section 106 Agreements. The purpose of S…"

Hussain replied Mar 5, 2017 to Ask City of London

3 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by Hussain

"STATEMENT OF PERSONS NOMINATED City of London Election of Common Councilmen for the…"

Hussain replied Mar 2, 2017 to City of London elections

4 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Hussain

"Good Evening, I fully agree with you Political Mother/Christo, the Bernard Morgan Ho…"

Hussain replied Mar 2, 2017 to Public Exhibition - Proposals for the Richard Cloudesley School Redevelopment.

5 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Hussain

"The list of candidates closes on Tuesday 28th February, after this date anyone can i…"

Hussain replied Feb 25, 2017 to City of London elections

4 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Hussain

"Thanks for the update. As likely the developers may wish to use the site, they will…"

Hussain replied Jan 16, 2017 to new school and flats on Golden Lane- land for access on Baltic Street West

1 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Hussain

"Hi Lee, Thanks for your reply. I fully agree with you. Triple glazing is the "norm"…"

Hussain replied Oct 23, 2016 to Replacement Windows - European Quality Compliance - Kyoto Protocol - Carbon Neutral by 2016

4 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by Hussain

"Hi Rick, Thanks for the information, glad that your rating is back to excellent. I b…"

Hussain replied Oct 20, 2016 to Golden Lane Estate, London or Golden Lane, City of London, London - Your Views Valued

10 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Hussain

"Hi Nathan, Thanks for your reply. I fully support your view for triple glazing in th…"

Hussain replied Oct 18, 2016 to Replacement Windows - European Quality Compliance - Kyoto Protocol - Carbon Neutral by 2016

4 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by Hussain

"Hi Georgina, Hope the eye surgery went well. It may be worthwhile to contact the Pe…"

Hussain replied Sep 19, 2016 to ASB - laser

3 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Georgina Cox

"Thanks for your reply Rick. Virtually all delivery drivers get confused with Golden…"

Hussain replied Sep 8, 2016 to Golden Lane Estate, London or Golden Lane, City of London, London - Your Views Valued

10 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Hussain

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service