Latest Activity

Christine Clifford posted a discussion
Tuesday
Yuriko Nakano posted an event

Free event: SWORDS Showcase - Hypnotic Spoken Words from Romania at Barbican Library

March 14, 2024 from 6pm to 7pm
Mar 5
An event by GLE Website Comms Team was featured
Thumbnail

Differently Various Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5
GLE Website Comms Team posted an event
Thumbnail

Variously Different Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

Maria Elizabeth Prior's Discussions (859)

Discussions Replied To (797) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Michael. You say these youths got in because the 'door was open'!  Why is the sec…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jul 18, 2011 to Hanging Out

5 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Michael Bojkowski

"Hi Jonny. Thanks for an informative evening.  One thing I needed to ask you is that,…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jul 15, 2011 to “Our Common Place” on the Golden Lane Estate

39 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Jonny Hazell

"Hello Roland, How I agree with so much of what you say, particularly about the state…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jul 15, 2011 to The Parade of Shops under Crescent House

37 May 14, 2014
Reply by Daniel Elson

"Hi James. I agree that Ian should be handling this, at least.  After all, for exampl…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jul 15, 2011 to SHED EMPTIED AND REALLOCATED (WITH ALL MY STUFF GONE)

9 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by nathan

"Hi James Our retired ex porter is in charge, believe it or not!  No disrespect to hi…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jul 15, 2011 to SHED EMPTIED AND REALLOCATED (WITH ALL MY STUFF GONE)

9 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by nathan

"Hi Lucy, I am so sorry to hear about your awful experience.  It is a disgrace!  Fair…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jul 12, 2011 to SHED EMPTIED AND REALLOCATED (WITH ALL MY STUFF GONE)

9 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by nathan

"Hi Lee Thanks so much!  I saw Bob Jacks today, who stated my property was there at m…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jul 5, 2011 to Anti Social Behaviour by Guest Flat Users!

8 Nov 27, 2011

"How right you are Tracy! I will be doing all I can, early next week, to deal with th…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jul 2, 2011 to Anti Social Behaviour by Guest Flat Users!

8 Nov 27, 2011

"I agree Christine.  These girls picked up these yobs at some club.  I have been told…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jul 2, 2011 to Anti Social Behaviour by Guest Flat Users!

8 Nov 27, 2011

"Hi Tracy, I so agree with you here.  I also had thought the guest flats were for the…"

Maria Elizabeth Prior replied Jul 1, 2011 to Anti Social Behaviour by Guest Flat Users!

8 Nov 27, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service