Latest Activity

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

Richard's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Well it's a start, hopefully they have had a warning and if anything else happens th…"

Richard replied Nov 7, 2018 to Kids on bikes in Fann Street

10 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by TRB

"I saw the police in Fann Street when I came back from work last night (Tues) and som…"

Richard replied Nov 7, 2018 to Kids on bikes in Fann Street

10 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by TRB

"I am guessing it is the same boys that are always hanging around the estate. They ar…"

Richard replied Nov 4, 2018 to Kids on bikes in Fann Street

10 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by TRB

"These alarms are now going off too regularly and it is ridiculous. I think they went…"

Richard replied Nov 3, 2018 to Important Notice - Great Arthur House Fire Alarm System

3 Nov 3, 2018
Reply by Richard

"The fire alarms in Great Arthur went off last night, and I understand they also went…"

Richard replied Aug 14, 2018 to Important Notice - Great Arthur House Fire Alarm System

3 Nov 3, 2018
Reply by Richard

"When your contract ends with BT they automatically put the price up, but if you call…"

Richard replied Aug 8, 2018 to Community Fibre.

39 Jun 9, 2020
Reply by I Goggin

"I don't think it is intrusive at all, why shouldn't they check if everything is in o…"

Richard replied Aug 4, 2018 to Intrusive Tenancy Visits?

12 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Nick Lee

"I have just moved into Great Arthur House and can not find any blackout blinds or cu…"

Richard replied Jul 24, 2018 to Blinds for Great Arthur House

3 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by Richard

"The engineer came today and went on to our roof and removed the filter. I then retun…"

Richard replied Apr 17, 2018 to Freeview Retune

7 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Peter Luckham

"I am still missing channels after retuning almost every day. I have just rang Freevi…"

Richard replied Apr 13, 2018 to Freeview Retune

7 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Peter Luckham

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service