Latest Activity

Christine Clifford posted a discussion
Tuesday
Yuriko Nakano posted an event

Free event: SWORDS Showcase - Hypnotic Spoken Words from Romania at Barbican Library

March 14, 2024 from 6pm to 7pm
Mar 5
An event by GLE Website Comms Team was featured
Thumbnail

Differently Various Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5
GLE Website Comms Team posted an event
Thumbnail

Variously Different Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

Just a word of warning folks.  For the last two evenings there has been a group of boys throwing crab apples at pedestrians and cyclists in Fann Street.

They also let off fireworks in Fann St, which my Husband told them not to do, but was met with a tirade of bad language and threats.  I have recorded them, but not sure if I can upload on this site for whatever reason, but if the parkguard officer wants to see it, I can forward it to the Estate office.

there are 3 boys in total, all on bikes, one bike is bright orange. Not sure of the ages but the boys are teens. 

Views: 450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Their parents must be so proud!!

I am guessing it is the same boys that are always hanging around the estate. They are always up to no good, they swear at residents and throw things at people's windows.

There was a firework display by the pond on the estate this evening and they turned up. Once every one had gone they started letting off fireworks and throwing them around.

When the security/police guy is around he does move them on but obviously he can't be here all the time and they just come back.

Tracy the shed/garage/filming money just goes into the general City of London Housing coffers and has done for several years now. I agree - an evening security patrol would be beneficial to counter many of the anti-social problems people are having. There are similar issues on all the open spaces on the Estate.

I saw the police in Fann Street when I came back from work last night (Tues) and someone said it was to do with those boys. Is there any update?

Well it's a start, hopefully they have had a warning and if anything else happens they have their names and addresses. These are the same boys who were smashing glass in the children's play area mentioned on here earlier this year and were up on the leisure centre roof last year as well as a number of other incidents.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service