Latest Activity

Christine Clifford posted a discussion
Tuesday
Yuriko Nakano posted an event

Free event: SWORDS Showcase - Hypnotic Spoken Words from Romania at Barbican Library

March 14, 2024 from 6pm to 7pm
Mar 5
An event by GLE Website Comms Team was featured
Thumbnail

Differently Various Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5
GLE Website Comms Team posted an event
Thumbnail

Variously Different Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

WANTED: Unfurnished one bed flat or large studio to rent

WANTED: UNFURNISHED ONE-BED OR LARGE STUDIO FLAT TO RENT 

Former Barbican resident who only left the estate (a year ago) as my lease expired and I was unable to find anything on either the Barbican or Golden Lane estates. I’ve spent the past year wishing I’d have tried harder to stay in the area as I miss it ridiculously. I'd love to move back into the area and this time I'd really like to try GLE.

I’m after an unfurnished one bed flat or large studio (with separate/screened sleeping area) in either Crescent House, Stanley Cohen House or Great Arthur House. I’d love a flat with some of its original features. (I also have a lot of books, so a flat with built-in shelving or the original recess/book shelf under the window would be ideal.)  The other dream is to have a balcony as Barbican living (and Rowley Way, where I live now) have spoilt me for a little piece of my own outside space. But this isn't essential, more a bonus.

It’s just me. I don’t smoke, am incredibly house proud/tidy and have excellent references. Would prefer to rent directly from a landlord, so if you have something or know of a resident looking for a tenant, please do drop me a message ASAP.  Am looking to move anytime between now and 1st October - ideally around the end of August/early September.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

All good wishes

Carolyne

Views: 312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thought I'd give this a bump in the hope that someone might be thinking of renting out their flat/have a tenant moving out soon.

Just a note to say my timings have now changed so am looking to move by 15th October.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service