Latest Activity

Christine Clifford posted a discussion
yesterday
Yuriko Nakano posted an event

Free event: SWORDS Showcase - Hypnotic Spoken Words from Romania at Barbican Library

March 14, 2024 from 6pm to 7pm
Mar 5
An event by GLE Website Comms Team was featured
Thumbnail

Differently Various Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5
GLE Website Comms Team posted an event
Thumbnail

Variously Different Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

Hi, my names Vikki and I manage Toffee Park youth project just behind LSO.

The young people here at Toffee are keen to start a gardening club, beginning with the construction of flowerbeds which they hope to make from scratch and paint etc ready for the spring.

If anyone could please offer some help as to where we might locate free pallettes to begin this project I would be very grateful, as would they of course.

Thank so much

Regards

Vikki

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Vikki 

I have some plastic pallettes that would take small germinating pots. They are in storage at the moment and I will be going there in two or three weeks time. There are not many, it is about 6 to 8 high. Any use to you? I am not able to get it if you would like it till 16 December onwards as they are in a storage unit, but let me know and we can work together on this if you would like me to save it, 

Best of wishes

Michelle at Cullum Welch House

Hello Vikki,

We are using wooden palettes for our grow bags on the Golden Lane allotments. We got them from Travis Perkins on Garret Street just off Golden Lane. I think they'll let you have them for free. You'd be very welcome to visit the allotments for some ideas about things to grow etc, though things are a bit quiet there at the moment.

Anna Parkinson, Chair of Golden Lane Baggers Allotment Group.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service