Latest Activity

Helen Tremaine posted events
yesterday
Paul Lincoln updated an event

London Open House on Golden Lane Estate: register now at Across the estate

September 10, 2022 to September 11, 2022
London Open House is back at Golden Lane this year Deadline for getting involved: 1st June. Save the date for the event: Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th September. If you would like to open your flat, here are the details for finding out more and for registration. If you would like to get involved in community aspects of Open House like leading guided tours, please contact Paul Lincoln - imaginegoldenlane@gmail.comSee More
Friday
Patricia O'Connor replied to Richard's discussion The War Game (1962)
"Well done Richard. Goodness knows how you came across it.  The tension is tangible between the two young friends - or did they remain as friends?  Thanks for sharing and have sent you a DM."
Thursday
Charlotte replied to Helena Almeida's discussion Loud TV Noise
"Hello, Perhaps your neighbour is not aware that he is causing so much noise and by speaking with him, he may be more than happy to turn the volume down and be more mindful. My point is that a formal complaint should be a last resort. I am…"
Wednesday

Forum

HEALTH & WELLBEING

129 discussions

ESTATE OFFICE ANNOUNCEMENTS

607 discussions

GENERAL COMMENTS & QUERIES

1346 discussions

MAJOR WORKS & PROJECTS

119 discussions

COLPAI

Site of former Richard Cloudesley School

168 discussions

BERNARD MORGAN HOUSE

16 discussions

COMMUNITY CENTRE

19 discussions

ITEMS FOR SALE OR RECYCLE

220 discussions

@GoldenLaneEC1

Text Box

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

GENERAL COMMENTS & QUERIES (1,346)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local Easter fun for the kids

Easter Craft Fun! Venue: Artizan Library Time: Tuesday 12th April 10:00-11:00am Join us for some egg-citing Easter crafts where we'll be ma…

Started by Jax

0 Apr 12

Estate window cleaner

I spoke to the window cleaner contractor that comes to do our main glass on exterior and he said they may get contract to clean all our win…

Started by Jax

2 Apr 6
Reply by Patsy

Money for Repairs

On the 13th January there was a full City Council meeting where Sue Pearson, your local Common Councillor, proposed a motion that the repai…

Started by Tim Godsmark

2 Mar 31
Reply by Tim Godsmark

Golden Lane Estate Book

Hello Golden Lane Residents I was hoping to launch my new book 'Golden Lane Estate: An Urban Village' at the Festive Market, but sadly the…

Started by Stefi Orazi

4 Mar 31
Reply by Iain Meek

Cullum Welch plumbing

Hello Just moving into a studio in Cullum Welch. Grateful for any tips as to where fellow residents have plumbed their washing machines. Th…

Started by Patsy

2 Mar 30
Reply by Patsy

Looking for a one-bed/studio in GLE for July

Hello, neighbours.  I have been living since 2020 in Bowater House in a two-bedroom flat. From July onwards, will only need a one-bed/studi…

Started by Miguel A. Castaned

2 Mar 29
Reply by Miguel A. Castaned

Looking for a one-bed/studio in GLE for July

Hello, neighbours.  I have been living since 2020 in Bowater House in a two-bedroom flat. From July onwards, will only need a one-bed/studi…

Started by Miguel A. Castaned

0 Mar 29

Police sector briefing Feb 2022

The latest edition. includes Barbican On the 1st of February PC Christine Phillips and PC Mark Murphy after holding the Cluster Panel Meet…

Started by Iain Meek

0 Mar 15

Crescent House

Have the works on Crescent House been approved yet? I thought it was going through planning early this year. It all seems to have gone quie…

Started by Christine Clifford

2 Feb 24
Reply by Christine Clifford

Abandoned Fridge

There is a fridge that has been sitting outside the community centre for about a week now. Is anyone going to remove it or is it some part…

Started by Richard

1 Feb 18
Reply by Lucy

RSS

© 2022   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service