Latest Activity

Helen Tremaine posted an event

Barbican Library exhibition - Society of Artists in Architecture at Barbican Library, Barbican Centre.

September 2, 2022 at 9:15am to September 28, 2022 at 5:30pm
Barbican LibraryExhibition of the Society of Artist in Architecture (SocAA) – ‘Cities’All works are for sale and the Private View on Monday 5 September from 6.00 – 8.30 is open to all. Drinks and canapes will be provided. Please respond through Eventbrite ‘SocAA Barbican Library Private View’ https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/395090705937 or email the secretary below to register your interest and get a ticket. See More
Aug 9
Jax posted discussions
Aug 8
Christine Clifford replied to Jax's discussion I know we need Lecky but this is sad and noisy and dusty and dug up 3 time since new pavement laid a few months ago.
"At least they a dealing with it all this time instead of patching "
Aug 5
Jax posted a discussion
Aug 4

Forum

HEALTH & WELLBEING

135 discussions

ESTATE OFFICE ANNOUNCEMENTS

607 discussions

GENERAL COMMENTS & QUERIES

1353 discussions

MAJOR WORKS & PROJECTS

120 discussions

COLPAI

Site of former Richard Cloudesley School

168 discussions

BERNARD MORGAN HOUSE

16 discussions

COMMUNITY CENTRE

21 discussions

ITEMS FOR SALE OR RECYCLE

221 discussions

@GoldenLaneEC1

Text Box

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

HEALTH & WELLBEING (135)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Tribute to John

Good evening all.  I am putting up this post as early this morning my partner of many years, John passed away after suffering from several…

Started by Maria Elizabeth Prior

11 Mar 24
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

Free Family Art Workshops, Easter Holidays

Free Family Art Workshops @The Golden Lane Community Centre (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday) @ Ralph Perring Centre (On Tuesdays)…

Started by Learning Through the Arts

0 Mar 14

3 bedroom maisonette for rent in Hatfield House

Hello! I have just listed this great maisonette on my Modernist Estates website if anyone on here is looking https://www.modernistestat

Started by Stefi Orazi

0 Mar 1

Barbican Cluster Panel Meeting - City of London Police

Any one who lives or works in Barbican Cluster is invited to attend the Barbican Cluster Panel MeetingThursday 20 January 2022 from 1800 to…

Started by BARBICAN POLICE TEAM

0 Jan 17

Latest newsletter from City of London Police.  December 2021

Latest newsletter from City of London Police.  

Started by Iain Meek

0 Jan 16

NHS Dentists

Does anyone use the Dentist under Crescent as an NHS patient? We currently use Leather Lane Practice as Denplan Care patients but it seems…

Started by Christine Clifford

2 Jan 6
Reply by Christine Clifford

City of London Police

Has this been a recent thing that there is no direct phone number for the City of London Police?

Started by TRB

0 Dec 20, 2021

Middlesex Street Protest

The City Planning Committee recently gave permission to a new high rise office building that will overshadow much of the Middlesex Street E…

Started by Tim Godsmark

1 Dec 7, 2021
Reply by JoJo

Plumber recommendation wanted

I need to replace some radiators in our flat before winter sets in. Can anybody recommend a good value, reliable plumber? Thank you

Started by Paul Drinkwater

2 Dec 6, 2021
Reply by Iain Meek

1 Golden Lane

Myself and a couple of other residents had a meeting today with the developer and architect for 1 Golden Lane, the old UBS building between…

Started by Tim Godsmark

1 Nov 10, 2021
Reply by Jax

RSS

© 2022   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service