Golden Lane Estate Residents Association
Next general meeting will be held 7th April 7.30 pm in the Community Hall
1. Minutes from Meeting of Tuesday 3rd February 2009
2. Matters arising
3. Tenants: Decent Homes Tenants should have received a letter from the Housing Department informing them of the outcome of the surveys of their flats and any planned renovation works.
4. Residents: Gt Arthur House Wall Cladding
5. Association: Vote on proposal – “The Association shall set aside all income received from filming on the Estate for the benefit of improving the open spaces.”
6. Community: Ward Elections Results
7. Community: Future of Leisure Centre
8. Community: EXHIBIT Residency Programme – Liaison volunteer required
9. Any Other Business
Members may raise points of general concern to all residents
Date of future meetings – 2nd Jun (AGM), 4th Aug, 6th Oct, 1st Dec
Please note that Committee members will be available immediately after the meeting to answer any individual questions. This will help to ensure that the meeting is kept to a reasonable length.
The AGM is to be held on 2nd June at 7:30pm in the Community Hall.
The Committee is keen to encourage all residents who wish to take an active part in the Association, to consider standing for election to the Committee. If you are interested but are unsure or have questions then please speak to a Committee member. Forms will be distributed in advance of the AGM for anyone wishing to stand for election, or to propose changes to the Constitution.
Add a Comment