Latest Activity

Christine Clifford posted a discussion
Tuesday
Yuriko Nakano posted an event

Free event: SWORDS Showcase - Hypnotic Spoken Words from Romania at Barbican Library

March 14, 2024 from 6pm to 7pm
Mar 5
An event by GLE Website Comms Team was featured
Thumbnail

Differently Various Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5
GLE Website Comms Team posted an event
Thumbnail

Variously Different Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to advise you of the outcome of the COLPAI Progress Event held on the evening of Wednesday 6 February at Tudor Rose Court.

May I firstly thank all of you who attended on the evening, I very much hope you found the event useful. I would also take this opportunity to apologise to those of you who turned up during the evening expecting to take part in the Drop-In session as it had been intended and advertised. Unfortunately, due to the serious concerns that many residents had, the intended Drop-In session quickly turned into a public meeting. I do know that some of you decided not to come into the meeting as it had clearly been underway for some time when you arrived.

The main purpose of the progress event was to discuss the very serious gas leak that occurred at Basterfield House on Saturday 8 December last year and, to update the community on progress with the project and the next stages.

During the evening, the Project Team, including officers from the City of London Corporation and ISG, our appointed contractor, were on hand to inform members of the community about the gas leak and the progress of the project in general and to answer any questions that they had. I have attached to this email a summary of all the questions that were asked on the evening, along with the answers that were given. I very much hope you find this helpful.

I have also attached to this email, for your information, a breakdown of the make-up of the 27 members of the local community who attended the event on 6 February (download here), along with links to further information that you will, hopefully, find very useful. In addition, as requested by some residents at the event, I have included useful contact details that may also be of use to you.

Should you have any comments or queries relating to my email or the attachments, please do let me know.

Yours sincerely

Paul Murtagh

Assistant Director Barbican & Property Services

COLPAI Project progress event held on Wednesday 6 February 2019

Views: 72

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service