Please see below activities relating to the COLPAI Project, which are due to take place from Monday 15 April 2019.
Monday 15 April - Thursday 18 April
Works will include:
- Excavator exchange works - The delivery of a replacement excavator engine was due to take place on Saturday 13 April. Following discussion with the City of London Environmental Health Department, the delivery will now take place on Monday 15 April between 6pm - 8pm. The excavator delivery will not involve any traffic disruption and site operatives will be in attendance to oversee the delivery. We will continue to ensure that the impact of these works is kept to a minimum
- The breaking of ground floor slabs with an excavator
- Asbestos monitoring and removal
- Demolition material being removed from site
- Air quality monitoring
- Environmental monitoring.
Friday 19 April – Monday 22 April
- Site is closed for Easter Break.
- The breaking of ground floor slabs will not be carried out during the reduced impact hours
- Asbestos removal works are being carried out in-line with guidance from the Health and Safety Executive
- CCTV on site - For additional security ISG has installed a CCTV monitoring system, which is operated by movement sensors. This system is only active within the site boundary and cannot be directed outside the boundary lines
- An environmental air analyst will be present to monitor the site during works.
- Muck-away lorries
- Excavator exchange works - Monday 15 April between 6pm-8pm.
- Road sweeper in place to clean Golden Lane following the muck-away lorries leaving the site.
- Future works will include the demolition of the brick wall on the Hatfield House and Baltic Street boundaries. We will provide further updates and information on these works in due course.
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 18:00
Saturday 9:00 to 14:00
Consented Reduced Impact Hours
During reduced impact hours, works will still take place on-site, however, works will not involve percussive machinery or other similar construction involving heavy machinery.
Monday to Friday 10:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 16:00
Noise, dust and vibration monitoring is in place.
For site emergencies, please contact:
Steven McCarthy, ISG
T:07825 719 496
Stephen Beattie, ISG
T: 07816 418 156