Please see below activities relating to the COLPAI Project, which are due to take place from Monday 18 February.
Monday 18 February - Friday 22 February
Works will include:
- The breaking of ground floor slabs
- Moving of rubble spoil around the site and stockpiling spoil into heaps
- Asbestos monitoring and removal
- Demolition material being removed from site
- Air quality monitoring.
Saturday 23 February - Sunday 24 February
- The breaking of ground floor slabs will not be carried out during the consented quiet times
- Asbestos removal works are being carried out in-line with Health and Safety Executive guidance and regulations
- An environmental air analyst will be present to monitor the site during works.
- UKPS delivery of substation materials
- Muck-away lorries.
- Road sweeper in place to clean the Golden Lane following the muck-away lorries leaving the site
- UKPS substation installation.
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 18:00
Saturday 9:00 to 14:00
Consented quiet times
Monday to Friday 10:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 16:00
Noise, dust and vibration monitoring is in place.
For site emergencies, please contact:
Steven McCarthy, ISG
T: 07825 719 496
Stephen Beattie, ISG
T: 07816 418 156
COLPAI Project Team