Please see below activities relating to the COLPAI Project, which are due to take place from Tuesday 23 April 2019.
Monday 22 April
- Site is closed for Easter Break.
Tuesday 23 April - Friday 26 April
Works will include:
- Demolition of boundary wall along Baltic Street and Hatfield House
- UKPS connection works along Basterfield Service Road
- Removal of hoarding on Basterfield Service Road to accommodate UKPS works
- Excavation of trial inspection pits
- Breaking of ground floor slabs with an excavator
- Asbestos monitoring and removal
- Demolition material being removed from site
- Air quality monitoring
- Environmental monitoring.
Saturday 27 April – Sunday 28 April
- The breaking of ground floor slabs will not be carried out during the reduced impact hours
- Asbestos removal works are being carried out in-line with guidance from the Health and Safety Executive
- CCTV on site - For additional security ISG has installed a CCTV monitoring system. The site is monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This system is only active within the site boundary and cannot be directed outside the boundary lines
- An environmental air analyst will be present to monitor the site during works.
- Road sweeper in place to clean Golden Lane following the muck-away lorries leaving the site.
- Drop-in Event on Thursday 25 April from 6pm-8pm at the Golden Lane Estate Community Centre, Fann Street, London, EC1Y 0RN. The project team will be sharing the outcome of the consultation on the replacement of trees on-site and will be on hand to answer any questions relating to works on-site.
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 18:00
Saturday 9:00 to 14:00
Consented Reduced Impact Hours
During reduced impact hours, works will still take place on-site, however, works will not involve percussive machinery or other similar construction involving heavy machinery.
Monday to Friday 10:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 16:00
Noise, dust and vibration monitoring is in place.
For site emergencies, please contact:
Steven McCarthy, ISG
T: 07825 719 496
Stephen Beattie, ISG
T: 07816 418 156