Please see below activities relating to the COLPAI Project, which are due to take place from Monday 24 February.
Monday 24 February - Friday 28 February
Works will include:
- Reduce level dig and backfilling to the residential area
- UXO probing to the residential area
- Concrete pour to the southern residential area
- Groundworks and concrete pour to school area
- Excavators filling muck away lorries
- Asbestos watching brief
- Air quality monitoring
- Environmental monitoring.
Saturday 29 February & Sunday 1 March
- Asbestos removal works are being carried out in-line with guidance from the Health and Safety Executive
- An environmental air analyst will be present to monitor the site during works.
- Security Guard now on-site full time 7.00am – 6.30pm
- CCTV Security cameras are now monitoring the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Muck-away and stone lorries
- Pit lane on Golden Lane is now operational for lifting materials by crane into the site.
- Road sweeper in place to clean Golden Lane following the muck-away lorries leaving the site.
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 18:00
Saturday 9:00 to 14:00
Consented Reduced Impact Hours
During reduced impact hours, works will still take place on-site. However, works will not involve percussive machinery or other similar construction involving heavy machinery.
Monday to Friday 10:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 16:00
Noise, dust and vibration monitoring is in place.
For site emergencies, please contact:
Steven McCarthy, ISG
T: 07825 719 496
Stephen Beattie, ISG
T: 07816 418 156