Please see below activities relating to the COLPAI Project, which are due to take place from Monday 29 April 2019.
Monday 29 April - Friday 3 May
Works will include:
- UKPS connection works along Basterfield Service Road
- Excavating archaeological investigation trench
- Concreting works
- Asbestos watching brief
- Demolition material being removed from site
- Air quality monitoring
- Environmental monitoring.
Saturday 4 May - Sunday 5 May
CCTV on site
- For additional security, ISG has installed a CCTV monitoring system. The site is monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This system is only active within the site boundary and cannot be directed outside the boundary lines.
- Excavator delivery on Monday evening between 6:30pm – 8:30pm. The delivery will not involve any traffic disruption and site operatives will be in attendance to oversee the delivery. We will continue to ensure that the impact of these works is kept to a minimum
- Muck-away lorries.
- Road sweeper in place toclean the Golden Lane following the muck-away lorries leaving the site.
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 18:00
Saturday 9:00 to 14:00
Consented Reduced Impact Hours
During reduced impact hours, works will still take place on-site. However, works will not involve percussive machinery or other similar construction involving heavy machinery.
Monday to Friday 10:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 16:00
Noise, dust and vibration monitoring is in place.
For site emergencies, please contact:
Steven McCarthy, ISG
T:07825 719 496
Stephen Beattie, ISG
T: 07816 418 156