Please see below activities relating to the COLPAI Project, which are due to take place from Monday 3 June 2019.
Monday 3 June- Friday 7 June
Works will include:
- Excavation and removal of obstructions in the ground
- Excavators loading muck-away lorries
- Asbestos watching brief and removal
- Demolition material being removed from site
- Air quality monitoring
- Environmental monitoring.
Saturday 8 June – Sunday 9 June
- Asbestos removal works are being carried out in-line with guidance from the Health and Safety Executive
- An environmental air analyst will be present to monitor the site during works.
CCTV on site
- For additional security, ISG has installed a CCTV monitoring system. The site is monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This system is only active within the site boundary and cannot be directed outside the boundary lines.
- Road sweeper in place to clean Golden Lane following the muck-away lorries leaving the site
- UKPN/UKPS works on Golden Lane footpath from Thursday 6 June to Friday 14 June
- UKPN/UKPS works on Basterfield Service Road from Thursday 6 June to Friday 7 June.
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 18:00
Saturday 9:00 to 14:00
Consented Reduced Impact Hours
During reduced impact hours, works will still take place on-site, however, works will not involve percussive machinery or other similar construction involving heavy machinery.
Monday to Friday 10:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 16:00
Noise, dust and vibration monitoring is in place.
For site emergencies, please contact:
Steven McCarthy, ISG
T: 07825 719 496
Stephen Beattie, ISG
T: 07816 418 156