Please see below activities relating to the COLPAI Project, which are due to take place from Monday 2 September 2019.
Monday 2 August - Friday 6 September
Works will include:
- Breaking out hardstanding concrete along Golden Lane
- Work on the Golden Lane footpath to install access crossover
- Installation of a temporary heras fence hoarding along Basterfield Service Road
- Instillation of temporary heras fence hoarding along Hatfield House and Baltic Street
- Removal of obstructions in ground
- Lorries bringing backfill material into site
- Excavators filling muck away lorries
- Asbestos watching brief
- Air quality monitoring
- Environmental monitoring.
Saturday 7 September - Sunday 8 September
- Asbestos removal works are being carried out in-line with guidance from the Health and Safety Executive
- An environmental air analyst will be present to monitor the site during works
- Works on the Golden Lane footpath will result in one section of the footpath being closed, with traffic management in place
- Basterfield Service Road - access for emergency vehicles will be clear at all times
- Access to Hatfield House bin store will be clear at all times
CCTV on site
- For additional security, ISG has installed a CCTV monitoring system. The site is monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This system is only active within the site boundary and cannot be directed outside the boundary lines
- A security guard is now on-site everyday between 7.00am - 6.30pm.
- Road sweeper in place to clean Golden Lane following the muck-away lorries leaving the site.
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 18:00
Saturday 9:00 to 14:00
Consented Reduced Impact Hours
During reduced impact hours, works will still take place on-site. However, works will not involve percussive machinery or other similar construction involving heavy machinery.
Monday to Friday 10:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 16:00
Noise, dust and vibration monitoring is in place.
For site emergencies, please contact:
Steven McCarthy, ISG
T: 07825 719 496
Stephen Beattie, ISG
T: 07816 418 156