Middlesex Street Estate Bulletin Thursday 22nd March 2018
• Dates for your diary:
28th March 2018 – ‘Meet the Contractor’ for the redecoration works. 6-7pm
• From Monday 2nd April 2018, there will be a change in the management team at the Estate Office. Lawrence Jones will be the new Estate Manager at Middlesex Street Estate Office and Michelle Warman will be going to Golden Lane Estate Office. We wish them both all the best and a smooth transition in to their new roles.
• The deadline to submit your choices for the 'Internal and External redecoration' colours is tomorrow, FRIDAY 23RD MARCH 2018. Please complete all sections of your form and return it to Middlesex Street Estate Office through the Artizan Street Library reception.
• To improve how we communicate with residents and relay important information, we have now started using a new online system called Mailchimp. For residents who wish to be included in the mailing list, please forward your full name and email address to Mary.Ajagbe@cityoflondon.gov.uk
• Please ensure that you do not place any items outside of your front door or in communal pathways that are a trip hazard or would impede on an emergency evacuation route.
• Please continue to report any repair issues by contacting the repairs team by telephone on 0800 035 0003 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bishopsgate Police Station Control Room number: 020 7601 2222
Non-emergency police number: 101
In an emergency you should always call 999
Estate Manager Michelle Warman
Estate Officer Matt Ring Matthew.Ring@cityoflondon.gov.uk
Customer Services Officer Mary.Ajagbe@cityoflondon.gov.uk
Office telephone number 0207 247 4839 Office email: email@example.com
Weekend Out of Hours Number: 07825 218 781