Latest Activity

Yuriko Nakano posted an event

Free event: SWORDS Showcase - Hypnotic Spoken Words from Romania at Barbican Library

March 14, 2024 from 6pm to 7pm
Mar 5
An event by GLE Website Comms Team was featured
Thumbnail

Differently Various Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5
GLE Website Comms Team posted an event
Thumbnail

Variously Different Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5
GLE Website Comms Team posted an event
Thumbnail

Pets Policy Consultation at Sir Ralph Perring Centre

March 5, 2024 from 5:30pm to 7pm
Mar 4

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

David Kreikmeier-Watson's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"As a dim-witted Council Tenant I hope all you clever architects are taking into acco…"

David Kreikmeier-Watson replied Nov 28, 2017 to RCS Site | Alternative Plans

4 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Charles Humphries

"Were you accompanied by a Fire Safety Expert Mary - as far as I am aware, neither th…"

David Kreikmeier-Watson replied Jun 21, 2017 to GRENFELL TOWER and GREAT ARTHUR HOUSE

1 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by David Kreikmeier-Watson

"It's a glass and metal alloy curtain wall NOT cladding - it has a melt temperature o…"

David Kreikmeier-Watson replied Jun 16, 2017 to Great Arthur cladding- fully fire tested

8 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Mary Durcan

"Hi Manuele I would ask your Estate Agent for written proof of their claim from the…"

David Kreikmeier-Watson replied Jun 16, 2017 to Crescent House - New DoubleGlazing - Facade?

14 Jul 2, 2018
Reply by nathan

"Well it will be up to residents to decide if GLERA is dissolved Steve, as Maria has…"

David Kreikmeier-Watson replied May 5, 2016 to So sorry!

6 May 5, 2016

"Thanks "Mother" - I'm sure that's helped a lot of people to understand what it's all…"

David Kreikmeier-Watson replied Mar 17, 2016 to Where Will Tesco Charity Money Actually Go?

5 Mar 17, 2016

"And the pool table is still down there!"

David Kreikmeier-Watson replied Mar 16, 2016 to Youth Club On Golden Lane

1 Mar 16, 2016

"Thanks Maria - that sort of makes the question of where will the money go even more…"

David Kreikmeier-Watson replied Mar 16, 2016 to Where Will Tesco Charity Money Actually Go?

5 Mar 17, 2016

"You've probably got a mains supply to the bathroom then Nathan not a stored supply -…"

David Kreikmeier-Watson replied Mar 15, 2016 to TAP TEMPERATURE CHECKS LETTER - COPY OF LETTER NEEDED

7 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by nathan

"Hi Sarah You must be one of the people missed when the main checks were done around…"

David Kreikmeier-Watson replied Mar 15, 2016 to TAP TEMPERATURE CHECKS LETTER - COPY OF LETTER NEEDED

7 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by nathan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service