Latest Activity

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

Paul Lincoln's Discussions (201)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that this is a good thing to do but circulating just via this website will l…"

Paul Lincoln replied May 5, 2015 to Survey on on social isolation in the City of London.

2 May 8, 2015
Reply by Ian David Dowsett

"Don't know. I assume it was only people within city boundary. Paul"

Paul Lincoln replied May 3, 2015 to Life expectancy in the City of London is highest in UK

2 May 3, 2015
Reply by Paul Lincoln

"I have been changing the design a bit to improve the readability. Let me know if it…"

Paul Lincoln replied Apr 29, 2015 to love it!

8 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

"Steffie In reply to your question about regulation of the site. It is moderated by…"

Paul Lincoln replied Nov 9, 2014 to Great Arthur House: Cladding-Windows

47 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Paul Lincoln

"The roof garden is in relatively good condition. There is a pond, fed by the roof, r…"

Paul Lincoln replied Aug 8, 2014 to Great Arthur House Roof Gardening

10 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

"I think thre is a contradiction between the way in which the guidelines are impose…"

Paul Lincoln replied May 2, 2014 to New Building Techniques piloted on Golden Lane Estate

16 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Stefi Orazi

"I have just added a new discussion forum for listing and illustrating examples of wh…"

Paul Lincoln replied Apr 18, 2014 to New Building Techniques piloted on Golden Lane Estate

16 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Stefi Orazi

"Again this is in contravention of the conservation guidelines which were written spe…"

Paul Lincoln replied Apr 18, 2014 to Crescent house windows repairs

4 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Stefi Orazi

"Why not put together a detailed catalogue of these issues? The quality of this work…"

Paul Lincoln replied Apr 18, 2014 to New Building Techniques piloted on Golden Lane Estate

16 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Stefi Orazi

"Why would any redevelopment be a disaster? Neither building is particularly distingu…"

Paul Lincoln replied Dec 17, 2013 to Welsh Church and Police Section House under threat

21 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Iain Meek

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service