welcome

The Golden Lane Estate website is run by GLE residents (GLE website comms team) and supported by the Golden Lane Residents' Association.

The forums are moderated.  Any comments which appear to be abusive or potentially libellous or which contravene the terms of service under which the site is licensed by the service provider Ning will be removed. 

Privacy Policy

Forum

MAJOR WORKS & PROJECTS

16 discussions

COLPAI

Site of former Richard Cloudesley School

46 discussions

BERNARD MORGAN HOUSE

16 discussions

COMMENT ON GOLDEN LANE

1152 discussions

COMMUNITY CENTRE

9 discussions

HEALTH & WELLBEING

24 discussions

ESTATE OFFICE ANNOUNCEMENTS

396 discussions

ITEMS FOR SALE OR RECYCLE

177 discussions

@GoldenLaneEC1

Text Box

Facebook

There are three Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

GLERA 

City of London

Hussain's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"Belated welcome to Golden Lane Emily, and Brian, The square to the front of Cullum W…"

Hussain replied Oct 30 to Non-resident use of communal green/pond space outside Bayer House

4 Nov 7
Reply by Emily L.

"What is going to replace The Barbican Fruiterers & Greengrocers? Upmarket flower…"

Hussain replied Oct 26 to The Barbican Fruiterers & Greengrocers - John Harwood has Retired 26.10.2018

3 Oct 31
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

"Even though I have lived here for a few years I have never heard of Parkguard, are t…"

Hussain replied Aug 30 to Student Mugged - Sunday 19 August - Mobile iPhone X SNATCHED by City Hardware Adjacent to Crescent House Entrance

12 Aug 30
Reply by Hussain

"Thanks for the info Andrew, review is l o n g overdue."

Hussain replied Jul 18 to Airbnb Type SHORT Term Lets Nightmare - Are They Allowed on City of London Residential Estates?

8 Sep 3
Reply by Tim Godsmark

"Is Golden Lane Estate a Conservation Area? I ask because if it is then potentially t…"

Hussain replied Jul 1 to URGENT: We Need Our Trees - Sign the petition

1 Jul 1
Reply by Hussain

"It was ALL approved by the CoL licensing team, £££ counts. Any future filming, photo…"

Hussain replied Jul 1 to Noisey film crew under cullum welch house.

4 Jul 1
Reply by Hussain

"Solution, at the NEXT Cripplegate Elections vote off ALL Common Councillors, except…"

Hussain replied Jul 1 to Another rumour as to why Lawrence Jones has moved.

1 Jul 1
Reply by Hussain

"All payments for any filing on the Golden Lane Estate should be allocated in FULL to…"

Hussain replied Jul 1 to Inconsiderate filming again - PUMA

3 Jul 1
Reply by Hussain

"The CoL must absorb ALL costs for historic neglect, at ALL off its estates! Would th…"

Hussain replied Jul 1 to Nearly everyone is going to read at least 1 item from 2018-04-16 Housing Management Meeting

3 Jul 1
Reply by Hussain

"Your right "a" they have gone up, I tend to use Clifford's, 28 Goswell Rd, Clerkenwe…"

Hussain replied Jul 1 to a

1 Jul 1
Reply by Hussain

RSS

© 2018   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service