welcome

The Golden Lane Estate website is run by GLE residents (GLE website comms team) and supported by the Golden Lane Residents' Association.

The forums are moderated.  Any comments which appear to be abusive or potentially libellous or which contravene the terms of service under which the site is licensed by the service provider Ning will be removed. 

Privacy Policy

Forum

GENERAL COMMENTS & QUERIES

1185 discussions

ESTATE OFFICE ANNOUNCEMENTS

469 discussions

MAJOR WORKS & PROJECTS

57 discussions

COLPAI

Site of former Richard Cloudesley School

98 discussions

BERNARD MORGAN HOUSE

16 discussions

COMMUNITY CENTRE

15 discussions

HEALTH & WELLBEING

27 discussions

ITEMS FOR SALE OR RECYCLE

181 discussions

@GoldenLaneEC1

Text Box

Tracy Batten's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Complaints are made to the Estate office.  But that’s where it stops!! I’ve sent ema…"

Tracy Batten replied Sep 28, 2018 to Smoke in the carpark - where's Parkguard partrol?

4 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by Ellen S

"Yes we are plagued by film crews, fireworks and BMX riders on the parapet of Great A…"

Tracy Batten replied Sep 27, 2018 to Smoke in the carpark - where's Parkguard partrol?

4 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by Ellen S

"My question was aimed at the response from the Barbican Police team Christo.  Surely…"

Tracy Batten replied Aug 25, 2018 to Student Mugged - Sunday 19 August - Mobile iPhone X SNATCHED by City Hardware Adjacent to Crescent House Entrance

12 Aug 30, 2018
Reply by Hussain

"I find this rather strange, I’ve asked twice if there is a number to contact Parkgua…"

Tracy Batten replied Aug 24, 2018 to Student Mugged - Sunday 19 August - Mobile iPhone X SNATCHED by City Hardware Adjacent to Crescent House Entrance

12 Aug 30, 2018
Reply by Hussain

"Most days isn’t everyday unfortunately.  Patrolling the Estate at 2pm in the afterno…"

Tracy Batten replied Aug 23, 2018 to Student Mugged - Sunday 19 August - Mobile iPhone X SNATCHED by City Hardware Adjacent to Crescent House Entrance

12 Aug 30, 2018
Reply by Hussain

"Thankfully the young lady was not harmed.  But as it is a regular occurrence, surely…"

Tracy Batten replied Aug 23, 2018 to Student Mugged - Sunday 19 August - Mobile iPhone X SNATCHED by City Hardware Adjacent to Crescent House Entrance

12 Aug 30, 2018
Reply by Hussain

"Hi.  I would also like to add to the conversation.  My Daughter parks her car in the…"

Tracy Batten replied Aug 23, 2018 to Dangers of u-turning vehicles on Fann Street

38 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by Billy Mann

"At least it’s at a reasonable time.  Unlike ASB in Fann St at all hours!! "

Tracy Batten replied Aug 21, 2018 to shouty tennis players - Fusion

12 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Tracy Batten

"I’ve lived on the Estate for 46 years, they have always been tennis courts. "

Tracy Batten replied Aug 19, 2018 to shouty tennis players - Fusion

12 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Tracy Batten

"This was an illegal film shoot.  The noise abatement officer was great, the same can…"

Tracy Batten replied Aug 19, 2018 to Filming right now in Fann Street

1 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Tracy Batten

RSS

© 2019   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service