welcome

The Golden Lane Estate website is run by GLE residents (GLE website comms team) and supported by the Golden Lane Residents' Association.

The forums are moderated.  Any comments which appear to be abusive or potentially libellous or which contravene the terms of service under which the site is licensed by the service provider Ning will be removed. 

Privacy Policy

Forum

GENERAL COMMENTS & QUERIES

1223 discussions

ESTATE OFFICE ANNOUNCEMENTS

482 discussions

MAJOR WORKS & PROJECTS

67 discussions

COLPAI

Site of former Richard Cloudesley School

115 discussions

BERNARD MORGAN HOUSE

16 discussions

COMMUNITY CENTRE

17 discussions

HEALTH & WELLBEING

31 discussions

ITEMS FOR SALE OR RECYCLE

184 discussions

@GoldenLaneEC1

Text Box

All Discussions Tagged 'House' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Window replacement for Hatfield House

Hi, I would like to ask GLERA about the non possibility of opting out from window replacement at Hatfield House.. I have just spoken to Sha…

Started by Nancy Honey

4 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by Matt Startin

Window replacement for Hatfield House

Hi, I would like to ask GLERA about the non possibility of opting out from window replacement at Hatfield House.. I have just spoken to Sha…

Started by Nancy Honey

0 Jul 10, 2017

Mega bill

I'm assuming everyone has received the hefty service charge bill that was delivered yesterday. Ours is an estimated extra £1500 per quarter…

Started by Rachel Wheeler

3 Jun 6, 2015
Reply by Christine Clifford

Crescent House Studio Flat for RENT (Or Private let / managed)

Dear All, Our beloved Studio Flat is up for lease as we move on with a growing family! If anyone is interested or might know someone . . We…

Started by Jade Young

3 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Jamie Kennerley

Great Arthur House: Cladding-Windows

Hi folks, I'm just about to move into Great Arthur House :) I'm aware of the impending major works and have seen a copy of the March 2010 n…

Started by bdon

47 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Paul Lincoln

Cullum Welch House on the telly

Hail Cullum Welchers Have you spotted CWH and the rocket silos in the new Subway advert (image grab below)?  I mean Subway the American sar…

Started by JM

1 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Steve Daszko

Great Arthur House sliding door

Hi, we live in Great Arthur House. Our bathroom sliding door is not sliding anymore. We'd like to get it functioning again. Does anyone whe…

Started by Chamoun Issa

4 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Chamoun Issa

RSS

© 2019   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service