Latest Activity

Christine Clifford posted a discussion
Tuesday
Yuriko Nakano posted an event

Free event: SWORDS Showcase - Hypnotic Spoken Words from Romania at Barbican Library

March 14, 2024 from 6pm to 7pm
Mar 5
GLE Website Comms Team posted an event
Thumbnail

Variously Different Art Exhibition at different spaces

March 5, 2024 to April 7, 2024
Mar 5
GLE Website Comms Team posted an event
Thumbnail

Pets Policy Consultation at Sir Ralph Perring Centre

March 5, 2024 from 5:30pm to 7pm
Mar 4

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

The agenda for the open meeting is attached.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Regards

Laurence Jones

Views: 178

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looking at the agenda it appears to fail to include an opportunity for residents to have their say, and ask questions on anything they wish to concerning the Estate.  This would normally be under 'Any other Business'.  The agenda only makes space for Corporation management, and invited guest, to speak.  The meeting should spend the most time listening to the concerns of residents.  Will appropriate time be allowed for this?  

It would be appreciated if a response was posted.  Thanks.

Should I take that as a no then?  

He was obviously too busy patrolling the Estate at lunchtimes Marie to give you an answer (after all he said he does in the meeting - though he must be wearing a magic invisible cloak because none of the residents ever see him!)

Maria Elizabeth Prior said:

They must issue them to staff i.e. the mystery man who attended the electrical fire at Crescent/Cullum Welch house, knocking on residents doors to offer assistance, the man who the housing department refused to name and were adamant he was in attendance hours, despite not one resident meeting him, seeing him talking to him, or even seeing an apparition. 

They must also dawn the cloaks when they patrol the estate.

I often see the janitorial bins on wheels cast adrift for days like the Mary Celeste in the corridors of the estate.

Yes, its strange Alan, because I am usually around when he claimed to be in the Hatfield House lawn area, and stated that the lawn was treated with respect by trespassers.  Funny, he did not see all the litter I did.  After all I have the evidence on my mobile phone.  

Alan Line said:

He was obviously too busy patrolling the Estate at lunchtimes Marie to give you an answer (after all he said he does in the meeting - though he must be wearing a magic invisible cloak because none of the residents ever see him!)

Maria Elizabeth Prior said:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service