Latest Activity

Facebook

There are four Golden Lane Estate related facebook accounts and you can follow them here: goldenlaneEC1 

Golden Lane Estate / RCS site 

Save Bernard Morgan House

City of London

GENERAL COMMENTS & QUERIES (1,396)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Golden Lane Estate Limited Edition Screenprint

I'm not sure if I've put this on here before, apologies if I have. I've produced a Limited Edition Screenprint of Golden Lane Estate. I on…

Started by Stefi Orazi

1 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Roland Jeffery

Pool Opens Tomorrow!

We're pleased to announce that the pool will be opening tomorrow!  With that in mind we have the BBC on site who would like to talk to loca…

Started by James Whybrow

0 Mar 11, 2012

After Hours Emergencies.

I always thought there was supposed to be somebody on call 24 hours, in case of emergencies.  For hours, there has been a terrible grinding…

Started by Maria Elizabeth Prior

2 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

flat for rent

Hi, i'm looking to come back to stay in the estate and just wondered if anyone had heard on the grapevine of a one bed flat to rent. Or a s…

Started by alastair

0 Feb 19, 2012

Termination Notices Regarding Sheds

I have just received a 'Termination Notice' regarding my shed.  For months now, have had no more bills since I last paid.  The Notice does…

Started by Maria Elizabeth Prior

6 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Maria Elizabeth Prior

jubille funding for events on GLE

The Westminster Foundation and the London Community Foundation are pleased to launch the Capital Jubilee Fund. The Diamond Jubilee is a mag…

Started by Jax

0 Feb 5, 2012

Golden Lane Sport & Fitness NOW OPEN!

We are open!   Pop in and see us for a tour, discuss membership options and pricing.   We look forward to seeing you!   Kind Regards,   Jam…

Started by James Whybrow

0 Feb 4, 2012

Cable - Virgin Media

Does anyone know whether they plane to fit cable into our homes for example so we can get virgin media, or will they not as this is a liste…

Started by Emanuel De Freitas

6 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Roland Jeffery

Anyone interested in life drawing and camera club

Anyone interested in helping set up the following:1. life drawing class in the hall weekly.  tutor and models needed.funds to raise for boa…

Started by Jax

22 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by bill gilliam

Barbican Art Classes

Barbican Art are looking for new members No joining fee but this is the info I have at the moment. Long standing painting classes ( full a…

Started by Bill Clifford

2 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Clementine Cecil

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Lincoln.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service